You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the services’ features.
If you wish to not have your browsing information used for the purpose of serving you ads, you may opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary (generally 7 years) to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements we are subject to, as well as to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our services may provide links to websites operated by third parties for your convenience and information. All of these websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through our services. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the toll-free number listed on the website from which you want to order. If you have any questions regarding security, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with such information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- You have the right to confirm whether and how we use your personal information, why we use it, how long we keep it, and with whom we share it. You also have the right to request a free copy of what we have.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information for your personal use, including sharing with other entities.
- If you believe that we hold personal information about you that is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct that information in our records.
- You have the right to request that we remove your personal information from our records.
- You also have the right to request that our use of your personal information be restricted.
- Where you provide consent to our use of your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. It may take us some time to process your request, but we will update your preferences within a reasonable period of time or inform you there will be a delay and explain why.
- Where you are unhappy with how we treat or handle your personal information, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in your home country.
We are required by law to maintain records of our customers who report adverse reactions to our dietary supplement products. We ask for your explicit consent before collecting any information about your health or medical conditions. We will use this information only for the purposes of meeting our regulatory and legal obligations and will not share it with any third parties. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as described above.