Orzax Inc (collectively, “COMPANY”, “we”, “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the users (“user”, “you” or “your”) of its website. The website refers to the website at https://orzax.com, and related domains.
- Identifiers, such as your name and title
- Your birth date or gender (if you choose to share with us)
- Contact Information, such as your mailing address, billing address, email address, and telephone number(s)
- Account Profile Information, such as your username or similar identifier
- Account password
- Purchase/order history
- Commercial Information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information
- Correspondence Information, including anything you may provide to us in your communications with us, such as your intended or actual use of our products, questions about our products, and records of your communications with us
- Health Information, specifically any adverse reaction you might have to one of our products and relevant health information that you choose to share with us.
- Internet/Electronic Activity Information, such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address
- Your web browser software and version
- If you arrived at the services through a link from another website, information about the page you came from
- Your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the services
- Marketing and Communications Information, such as your preferences in receiving marketing, promotions and sales offers from us, and photographs containing images of you where you choose to provide us with them as part of a sweepstakes or contest.
The products and services offered via the Sites are intended for purchase only by users who reside in the United States. If you are using the services from outside the United States, including the European Union or European Economic Area, and provide us with personal information, please note that the United States has data protection laws that may not be consistent with those of other countries. Your personal information will be transferred, stored and processed in the United States using appropriate transfer mechanisms as required by applicable law.
This is done either to ensure we are able to provide our services to you, or where not necessary for the provision of our services (such as in the case of providing you with marketing communications), it is done only with your consent. We are, however, unable to provide our services without handling your personal information in the United States.
We do not share your information, name, email, phone nor any information you give us via this website, opt-in quizzes, cookies and/or the sources below:
- Social media providers
- Data aggregators
- Public databases
- Tracking technologies, and
- From you directly.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- We use personal information such as your Contact Information to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by the services, such as the “Contact Us” feature.
- We use your personal information, such as your Identifiers, Contact Information, and Internet/Electronic Activity Information, to help prevent and detect fraud and other crimes that might be committed using or against our services. We do this to both protect our legitimate interests in protecting our business assets and comply with our legal obligations.
- We use your personal information, such as your Internet/Electronic Activity Information, to help us protect our legitimate interests in troubleshooting, testing, maintaining, and protecting our IT systems, including this website.
- We use your personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, which arise from time to time. For instance, we may use your Contact Information to alert you if a product is recalled.
- We may also collect your Health Information to maintain records of adverse reactions to our dietary supplement products when you choose to provide this to us.
Also, if you have decided to opt in for marketing purposes, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- We use personal information about you, including your Contact Information, to send you our newsletters, information about our loyalty program, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news through email, where you have agreed to receive such communications. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions and our loyalty rewards program.
- We use personal information about you, including your Identifiers and Contact Information to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards, where you have agreed to this. We may sometimes use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or sweepstakes; if so, that Company will be prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
Lastly, we may use information you provide to us for the following additional purposes:
- We use information you provide to us regarding our products and services to provide product feedback to our customers in aggregated form through the services.
- We may use your personal information as otherwise described to you at the time of collection with your consent.
We will disclose your personal information for the following limited business purposes:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf to fulfill the services you request from us. These include third parties that host our websites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf (e.g., Shopify), ship your orders, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of our websites. Service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- We may allow third parties to collect information in order to provide us with analytics. For instance, the services use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use the services. You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools here.
- Legal Process. We may disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or a government agency, in order to comply with our other legal and regulatory obligations.
We also will share your information in the following additional circumstances:
- It may sometimes be necessary for the advancement of our legitimate commercial interests to share your personal information with our professional advisers in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the business or its assets. When we do this, we will always take measures to ensure the ongoing protection of your personal information.
- Other Circumstances. We may also use your personal information in other circumstances, but we will also explain them to you at the point of collection and, where necessary, get your permission.
You may receive marketing offers or solicitations from us through email from time to time.
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these requests may take up to 10 days to be effective.
Your request not to receive marketing emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not of a marketing nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails.
If you have established a user account in connection with one of our services, you may be able to review and request changes to some information that we maintain about you through your account settings or by contacting us at email@example.com. Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.